Category — Favors
Throughout the week, we’ve been highlighting camp weddings and sharing some tips from the experts. I thought it would also be fun to pull together some ideas for unique touches to add to these camp wedding celebrations.
3. The groomsmen should get a kick out of this tongue and cheek Yo Semite
T-Shirt, $28 at Pop Judaica
4. Help guests make their way around camp in the dark with these credit card sized Let There by Light Flashlight, $9.95 at Pop Judaica
5. What is camp without Color War? These custom made Color War T-Shirts are
sure to delight your guests!, contact Miss Wit for info and pricing.
6. Use these Wood Journals as guest books to capture the memories of your big
day, $16-$24 at 3RLiving
7. Imagine exchanging vows under the sky and trees depicted in this glorious Nature’s
Radiance Chuppah!, $545 at MP Artworks
June 26, 2009 No Comments
I’m sitting here listening to my new favorite song – Beyonce’s “Put a Ring On It.” Okay, I admit, I’ve been listening to it on a loop all day and it’s driving my hubby crazy. Anyway, it’s inspired me to put together this post of fun engagement ring inspired gifts.
1. Diamond Ring Keychain, $2.40-$2.80 at Beau-Coup Favors
2. Candy Ring Pops, $12.95 for box of 24 at Topps
3. Diamond Silhouette Ring Pendant, $125.00 at Carrie Weston
4. 2-Carat Cup, $14.49 at Perpetual Kid
5. Acrylic Diamond Rings, $10 each at Elsewares
The ring pops are great. I gave them out at my bachelorette party because I wanted all of my friends to feel “engaged” that night even if they were single. At the end of the evening we all wore our ring pops. It made for a really fun shot and was truly a blast.
February 8, 2009 2 Comments